The MolSSI Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the Science and Software Advisory Board has chosen these Phase-I fellows to continue onto Phase-II! They are:
- Caitlin Bannan, University of California, Irvine
- Dr. M. Eric Irrgang, University of Virginia
- Aaron Mahler, Duke University
- Justin Provazza, Boston University
- Dr. Tyler Takeshita, University of California, Berkeley
Phase-II Fellows are provided up to a cumulative two years of support. We are confident that these select fellows will use this opportunity to continue to excel in their research areas, and grow as researchers & scientists in their individual fields.
Congratulations to our Phase-II fellows; we’re thrilled to continue working with you!