After reviewing nearly 50 impressive applications, the MolSSI Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the Science and Software Advisory Board has chosen the winners of the second round of Phase-I Software Fellowships for 2018! They are:
- Emiliano Deustua, Michigan State University
- Mojtaba Haghighatlari, University at Buffalo
- Jennifer Hays, The University of Virginia
- Nathan Lim, University of California, Irvine
- Dominique Nocito, University of California Riverside
- Dr. Yudong Qiu, University of California, Davis
- Kutay Sezginel, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Hythem Sidky, University of Chicago
- James Smith, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Chaya Stern, Tri-Institutional PhD Program in Chemical Biology
The recipients will receive six months of support and are eligible for the Phase-II competition later this year. With many exceptional applicants, this was not an easy choice. We are confident that our winners will use this opportunity to excel in their research areas, and grow as researchers & scientists in their individual fields.
Congratulations to all our new fellows; we’re incredibly excited to have you on board!